Thursday, June 25, 2009

Keep yer f____n' hands OFF!

That's what I want to tell our legislators... keep your hands OFF my insurance! I have a perfectly wonderful policy, which I EARNED from my company... one of the reasons I stayed with them for 34 1/2 years... and I really, REALLY don't want the Government dickin' around with it! I know... I know, not everyone has insurance, for various reasons. And yes, I think it would be great if the INSURANCE INDUSTRY would work to make affordable insurance a reality for people who do not have coverage through their jobs or other means. What I don't want and will fight to prevent, is the government doing any thing to mess with those of us who don't want and/or need their meddling attempts to take over and force us to go with the government's 'Plan'. So to my legislators, thanks but NO THANKS! And to the Insurance companies, the time to act is now... or you'll be working for a new boss, and buying your insurance from him!

No comments: