Sunday, March 21, 2010

Polls and topics for contemplation

I just posted 2 polls on the sidebar... I am interested in what my fellow Conservatives think about the future of our country, post Obamacare. Also, I would love comments and feedback about what you, as individuals, are doing to try and change the direction our country is headed under the current regime. For example, I am active in my local county's Republican party, and my husband and I are Precinct Committee members. I maintain our website, he attends events and tapes candidate speeches that we post on the website and blogs. I just wrote to the Congressperson for our district to register my objection to her 'yea' vote on the Health Care bill. I write letters to the editor of our local paper regarding local, state and national issues. I am supporting candidates who are running for office. We try to stay current on issues and pay attention to what is going on in the world. We are also involved in our local Tea Party organization, attending meetings and rallys.
So drop me a line and let me know what you are doing! Maybe we can exchange ideas on what more we can do to make our voices heard both locally and in DC. Let's 'fundamentally change' the way Washington is currently being run before it's run into the ground!

No comments: