Saturday, February 28, 2009

Amnesty bill

I haven't been saying a lot on this blog lately... partly because I have been pretty overwhelmed with the goings on in Washington. I just got this video clip in the mail, and felt it was important enough to pass on, in case you didn't see it when it aired on CNN:

On the upside, I watched Rush Limbaugh give his talk at CPAC today... no matter what anyone thinks of him personally, if you believe in conservative values, he is our best spokesperson... just wish more people would actually listen to what he says!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty amazing, Judy. Thanks for sharing it. Now all of Mexico will want to live here...who wouldn't? Land of the free....government benefits!!! Although, the danger is so bad down there on the border we are going to have to let people in for their own safety. I do fee sorry for the innocent.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I feel sorry for the innocent too... but we as a nation will not survive if we continue to punish those who obey the laws and reward those who break them. There has to be a better way...